- There are several Israel-based companies in greater Chicago including: Bank Leumi, Sabon, Kenshoo, Ex-Libris and Zim-American. There are an estimated 25+ Chicago-area companies in Israel including: Abbott Laboratories, Hyatt, ITW, McDonald’s, Motorola Solutions, United Continental, Wm. Wrigley Jr. Co. and others.
- Consulate General of the State of Israel, Chicago
- American Israel Chamber of Commerce, Chicago
- Chicago-Petach Tikva Sister City relationship, since 1994
- The Chicago area Jewish population has been estimated at about 270,000, based on Census sampling.
- Kenshoo, Chicago, 2014
- Bank Leumi, Chicago, 2012
Total Trade with Illinois, 2016: US $814 million
- Total Imports to Illinois, 2016: US $546 million
- Top Import Categories, 2016: Aircraft, medical instruments, machinery parts, pharmaceuticals and electric machinery
- Total Exports from Illinois, 2016: US $268 million
- Top Export Categories, 2016: Electric machinery, machinery oarts, medical instruments, precious stones and vehicles